Soda package- tumblers

love2traveljen

Hey everybody just wondering if Carnival provides tumblers when you buy a soda package either free or for a charge, when I worked on Royal Caribbean they provided you with a tumbler I'm just wondering if they do or not. I'm sailing on the fantasy. Tyia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey everybody just wondering if Carnival provides tumblers when you buy a soda package either free or for a charge, when I worked on Royal Caribbean they provided you with a tumbler I'm just wondering if they do or not. I'm sailing on the fantasy. Tyia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the tumblers are an additional $4.95 when you purchase bottomless bubbles package.

Have a great cruise.

If you purchase bottomless bubbles program, and desire a cup,

Are tumblers the Tervic or Commuter cup style.

If you do not purchase Bubbles program will bartenders fill the cup?

The cup that you buy with the Bottomless Bubbles is insulated, but it's not a Tervis. It does a great job of keep things cold & hot (I used it for coffee in the morning, sodas the rest of the day).

If you buy the cup, but not the Bottomless Bubbles, they will sell you any drink you want and yes, they'll fill the cup. But if you buy a soda ask for the can and some ice in your cup because I've noticed that once they fill it with ice the Bottomless Bubbles cup doesn't hold a full can, even though you just paid for it.