q.m.2.nov 26 2005

casafate

I will be going on the q.m.2 nov 26 2005 with friends 1 married couple, 1 gay couple plus 1 s.w.f. Im a gay guy young lookin 43 just wondering if any other gay guys on this cruise that would like 2 meet up for a drink and a chat.

This will be my 8th cruise but the first time on the q.m.2. we are all lookin forward 2 the cruise plus as always makeing new friends.

Not 2 far away now hopefuly c u on board.

yours david;)

Just like 2 piont out that u do not have 2 be gay we are a nice group of people that likes 2 enjoy are hols and meet new friends wot ever ur taste.

we are all lookin forward 2 r hols. Please sum one tell me its not full of stuck up peopel sumone sugest it might be. dont get me wrong we are all profesional in our own field i.e plumber hairdresser barber bar owner and been on many cruise.

Just not 2 sure about the class thing dinner in diffrent restraunts they havent had that on any over ship we have been on. everybodys money is has good as the next thats my oppinion. enjoy :)

We're also going on 26th Nov. Been on 5 other cruises and never found anyone to be stuck up so don't worry, life (and your holidays) are what you make it. Just found out the ship is in dry dock for 2 wks before we board so should be new and improved for our trip. Look for the man in the crazy shirts in the disco, you can't miss me (the missus will be wearing normal clothes!!):)

HI BOOGIENITES

I WILL BE LOOKIN FOR UR SHIRTS ON THE DANCE FLOOR ITS ALLWAYS NICE 2 MEET NEW FRIENDS. WE ARE ALL FUN LOVERS AND KNOW HOW 2 ENJOY OUR HOLS 2 THE MAX. WE ARE ALL IN D CLASSS CABINS DECK 4 AND LOOKIN FORWARD 2 THE Q.M.2 EXPERIANCE. DONT KNOW WOT WE WILL HAVE ON BUT IM SURE YOU WILL SPOT US JUST LOOK FOR SIX HAPPY SOULS.

C YA SOON I HOPE ENJOY. :cool:

Archived