Sea Day Brunch Question

CruiseElla

Just off "Paradise" where Brunch was served on sea days, 8:30 to 1 P.M. Gave you plenty of time to get there, or as noted above, go TWICE! :cool: Alternatives are the usual breakfast/lunches served on Lido deck at the buffet, and the various other spots ie: pizza, burgers, omlets, etc. No lack of food aboard. ;)

"SKY"

One of the MDR's will be designated for the brunch (check your fun times for location and times), usually around 9:00 - 1:00 give or take 1/2 hour each way. The food is very good. If you are a returning guest, you can take your coupon for free drink and use it there.

If you are not into going for a full service dining at that time, you can always get room service (menu in cabin on a piece of paper), or go to the Lido Buffet for a variety of things.

We do sea day lunch for breakfast at 8:30 and the lido later for lunch. We really like the less hectic breakfast so this time we might go back for lunch later if the lido is a madhouse which it usually is on sea days 12-1. The brunch options are pretty good.

Are we the only people that think "meh" about the brunch?

We love breakfast in the MDR, but really want to go earlier that 8:30 or 9.

Plus, we did not think some of the "innovations" were very tasty - the cereal-covered French toast was not good.

To each his own.....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Are we the only people that think "meh" about the brunch?

We love breakfast in the MDR, but really want to go earlier that 8:30 or 9.

Plus, we did not think some of the "innovations" were very tasty - the cereal-covered French toast was not good.

To each his own.....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

I'm not a fan either. DH loves it.

I had the best surprise when we were on the Freedom last month. The dining room was open for lunch from 12 -1 on our Curacao port day. Totally shocked and had to keep reading the fun times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I got my Mongolian Steak Salad and Caribbean Pepper Pot soup that day! :D

I had the best surprise when we were on the Freedom last month. The dining room was open for lunch from 12 -1 on our Curacao port day. Totally shocked and had to keep reading the fun times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Wow, bonus! Maybe they figured the ship was at a maximum capacity, so they opened that to help even out the crowds? Since it was a summer cruise...

Lunch in the MDR is common when you don't get to a port until afternoon (which isn't common). :cool: