UK Reviews of the Week by Kate Bonney, CJN1946 & Clodia!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Ventura Excellent! by Kate Bonney

OMG!! I LOVED THIS CRUISE!!! This is our third cruise line company, having previously experienced Carnival and Royal Caribbean, it was SUCH a delight to board a luxury ship aimed at the British customer. UK airport check in was smooth and painless with a P&O Rep to quickly guide us through. The plane was sub-contracted specifically for the cruise passengers, so everyone onboard was excited to be experiencing the same holiday, especially as you can see the ship as you come in to land, (if you are lucky enough to be seated on the right hand side of the plane). Transfer from Venice airport to the cruise port was reasonably swift, and a fairly easy check in and embarkation. You are immediately bombarded by the cheery photographers who constantly take your photos throughout the cruise, (bless them they have a job to do). Continue reading... Excellent!

Stella Saone and Rhone with Swan Hellenic on A-Rosa Stella by CJN1946

We had very favourable impressions in entering the small "lobby" with shop display, reception desk, and staircases aft to the sleeping quarters, forward to dining room and lounges, and below to gym and sauna. The ship for its size was very well equipped and comfortable for the 170 passengers. The air conditioned cabins are not large but with sufficient storage space, TV (mainly German channels) comfortable beds and a shower room. The two upper deck cabins have a juliette balcony with full length opening doors giving a wonderful view of the passing of river scenery. Continue reading... Saone and Rhone with Swan Hellenic on A-Rosa Stella

Oriana Norway and the Arctic Circle: As near perfect as it gets! by Clodia

Just returned from 2 week cruise on the Oriana to Norway and the Lofoten Islands in the Arctic Circle. Lovely to be back on one of the more traditional mid sized ships again, and a positive experience on my first adult only ship. While this was not my first time on Oriana, it was the first time on her as adult only. How civilised! We paid full price over a year ago for this cruise, as we wanted to cruise with friends, and it could have been annoying to hear the boasts of how little in comparison the savers had paid, but we didn't mind because my daughter and I were upgraded from an aft balcony first to a midships one then finally, 2 days before sailing, to a mini suite, which made our cruise! Continue reading... Norway and the Arctic Circle: As near perfect as it gets!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin