coffe...yeah or nay???

Hi

We are having 50 people as guests for our wedding and most are not sailing with us. We are having a buffet lunch with open bar and then an additional hour of open bar. Do you think we need to add coffee? How many cups do you get for a group of 50??

Sovereign of the Seas - April 18, 2005

Voyager of the Seas - Oct 2, 2005

Coral Princess - Oct 15, 2005

Cofee is always available for free 24 hours a day on the lido deck by the pool and in the eating area. Why pay? Most will not want it and if they do they can easily get coffe before, after or even during the reception by taking a short walk.

My Carnival wedding package came with coffee service included. I don't recall seeing anyone drinking coffee during the open bar service.

Thanks engagedatsea I thought that too. But Royal Romance is trying to get us to by 75 cups at 1.50 a cup and we thought it was probably going to be a waste of money. So we thought we would see what everybody's thought were on that. By the way I also got engaged at sea...

• 1 month later...

Do not buy coffee. There's always coffee available on the ship...poolside near the cafes if nothing else. You've got plenty of other things to spend your hard-earned money on. Believe me....I know....we're finalizing our daughter's December wedding right now. ;)

Do not buy coffee. There's always coffee available on the ship...poolside near the cafes if nothing else. You've got plenty of other things to spend your hard-earned money on. Believe me....I know....we're finalizing our daughter's December wedding right now. ;)

NAY

you get one hour of coffee service for a set fee

If your guests want coffee they can go and get it onboard.

I am thinking that your reception wont be long enough for anyone to really "miss" not having some java

Thanks engagedatsea I thought that too. But Royal Romance is trying to get us to by 75 cups at 1.50 a cup and we thought it was probably going to be a waste of money. So we thought we would see what everybody's thought were on that. By the way I also got engaged at sea...

Hmmm, I seem to recall that you could purchase an hour of coffee service per person for a set fee.....

Archived