Boston to Bermuda with Young Kids: August 15, 2014--TONS of photos

lolavix

soccersharon--You are very welcome. I think you will have a terrific time!

alexsma--You are welcome. This was our first cruise, too and we can't wait to cruise again. Your DS4 will likely have fun in Splash Academy, too! :)

• 1 month later...

We sailed at the same time as you!! What a detailed report. I can't imagine how long it took you to post everything! I looked at all your pictures hoping to see myself or family in one of them but no such luck! It was such a fabulous cruise and we loved Bermuda. The weather that week was amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your detailed review. It was wonderful and so helpful! We will be on the Dawn in early June for our first NCL cruise. We are not local (and this will be our first trip to Boston as well) but I have always wanted to go to Bermuda and this trip fit in our "window" for travel this summer.

My boys are 11 and 13, so it was good to see that your daughter had a good time. I have a question about the T-Rex pool.....Is there a posted age limit? Just wondering if my 11 year old will get to go down the slide. I know it is not as exciting as the ones we had on our last Carnival cruise, but he may want to give it a try. So I was wondering if you saw anything posted about ages. (He is only 11, but is big for his age and already has braces, so he may get some strange looks!)

Thanks again for the wonderful review--it gave me lots of ideas.

Glad you guys had such a great time on your first cruise!

I apologize for the delay in responding to some of these. Apparently, I'm not getting any email notifications. :confused:

gcdogwalker--When are you going to Bermuda again? I just came back on here to read about my trip since a work colleague is thinking about sailing this year, and it is making me wish we were going again, too!

karenlovesparis--It was a terrific week, wasn't it? I think the next week the ship got diverted due to a hurricane or tropical storm, so I say we lucked out. I wonder if we bumped into one another and didn't know it. :p

BayStateguppy--If my calculations are correct, you are sailing right now and will be in Bermuda in the morning. Have a terrific time! :)

3412mom--I hope you enjoy your cruise and trip to Boston. June is a good time around here. It shouldn't be too hot yet. My husband rode on the slides, so I think your 11 year old will be OK. (I think a lot of parents might do that with younger kids anyway. My DH is just a big kid at heart. ;)). I doubt your son will get any looks, and I saw no signs with age limits for the pool. I'm glad the review helped. I wanted to give back here and share what I learned, since so many people were helpful to me before I went. Enjoy your trip!