Holiday Inn on the Bay in San Diego

hardingk

We are booked on the Mercury in April on the 10 night Mexican Riviera sailing. We booked our hotel rooms a few months ago and now the rates have skyrockted as there is a convention in San Diego the days we are there.

We have a King Bayview room, but now my brother is considering coming on the cruise with us. He will be paying single supplement for his cabin, so to save money we wanted to just get 1 hotel room for the pre-night stay. If anyone has ever had a king bayview room, can you tell me if there is a pull out couch in the room, or is there room to have a roll away bed brought in?

Personally, I would call the hotel and ask them myself. It may be possible to change the room to 2 beds, rather than one. Unless, you are like my DH and I and can't stand to sleep in anything smaller than a king!

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/sanem

We were down in SD this past week and went to the USS Midway, so we drove right by the Holiday Inn. It's perhaps not the nicest hotel around the area, but the perfect spot for a pre or post-cruise stay. You will be able to just walk across the street to the port, if you wish. There is plenty to do and see right where you are.

Archived