Breakaway to Bermuda

Larrydano

Sharon and I recently decided to book the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda sailing on 9/21/14. Our last NCL cruise was March 2012 on the Norwegian Epic. We do like to enjoy a good/great cup of coffee (lattes/cappucinos) and we can't recall if there was a specific cafe on the Epic that had excellent coffee (not Starbucks fans---we prefer Dunkins) and and if we had to purchase a "coffee card". Any input on the DR/buffet coffee and any info about specific coffee cafes/venues on the Breakaway including card pricing or the cost for coffees etc... would be greatly appreciated.

Larry

Sharon and I recently decided to book the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda sailing on 9/21/14. Our last NCL cruise was March 2012 on the Norwegian Epic. We do like to enjoy a good/great cup of coffee (lattes/cappucinos) and we can't recall if there was a specific cafe on the Epic that had excellent coffee (not Starbucks fans---we prefer Dunkins) and and if we had to purchase a "coffee card". Any input on the DR/buffet coffee and any info about specific coffee cafes/venues on the Breakaway including card pricing or the cost for coffees etc... would be greatly appreciated.Larry

Hi Larry, I'll be on this cruise with you. Come on over to the roll call & join the M&G.

I don't know anything about coffee cards, but I do know that they use Lavazza in the atrium cafe for the cappucino & other specialty coffee's

I think Lavazza is pretty tasty. I too am a Dunkin fan & dislike Starbucks, so perhaps, since we have similar coffee likes, you will enjoy the Lavazza also

Donna