"Meet & Mingle" On Princess-Question

magnumcoog

So far there are about 30 of us that would like to set up a "Meet & Mingle" prior to our sailing of the Golden Princess on March 25, 2006. We would like to meet in Skywalkers, is there a way to set this up with Princess prior to us sailing?

Thanks

Call Princess and ask to speak with Guest On Board Services. You need to be clear that all you want is the room to use. If they think you want them to provide drinks or something, they will tell you they can't do anything. They will provide bartenders though. Follow your converstation up with either an email or fax to the person you spoke with.

I did this last March for our group on the Diamond and it worked out very well. I will say it's just as easy to set up your own thing in another bar, maybe the Wheelhouse or something.

Good luck!

Pam

I'm trying to set something up for the 10/29 Sun Princess. I sent an e-mail to "cruise director @ sunprincess.com" and got an answer that I should contact corporate - Diana Hall. I've sent her a letter but will also make the phone call as suggested.

Thanks for the helpful info. We have about 25 who have been chattering for the last few months!

Skywalkers doors are unlocked and anyone can go up during the day.

There are a lot of private parties scheduled for Skywalkers and lots of times they will have signs stating that it is closed due to such. Always better to schedule something if that's where you want to have it.

Archived