AHHH Decisions

kelkel2

So we booked 9158 on the sunshine. We wanted to try something new. We have never been forward and thought it might be neat to try and thought the lido location would be nice. But I just can't help myself. I keep thinking about these aft wraps. I've always wanted to try one. So here I am like ready to call my PVP and ask her how much more it's going to cost me to switch. I'm looking at 7322. I mean sure it will cost more money but should I do it?? 7322 and 7325 are both available for this cruise.

So we booked 9158 on the sunshine. We wanted to try something new. We have never been forward and thought it might be neat to try and thought the lido location would be nice. But I just can't help myself. I keep thinking about these aft wraps. I've always wanted to try one. So here I am like ready to call my PVP and ask her how much more it's going to cost me to switch. I'm looking at 7322. I mean sure it will cost more money but should I do it?? 7322 and 7325 are both available for this cruise.

We did the Lido once on the Breeze, then again on the Liberty. I don't see us doing anything else. It's a great location.:D

Well, I'm still waiting on a call back from my pvp. But looking online myself it looks like the cost of the cruise compared to ours is $490 total more than ours that we have booked. And we could get any of the wraps on decks 6, 7, or 8. They all look amazing. But then I remind myself that $490 could almost pay for our cheers package or almost pay for 1 person's airfare. But with our cruise being 500 plus days away we have plenty of time to pay for it!

Well, I'm still waiting on a call back from my pvp. But looking online myself it looks like the cost of the cruise compared to ours is $490 total more than ours that we have booked. And we could get any of the wraps on decks 6, 7, or 8. They all look amazing. But then I remind myself that $490 could almost pay for our cheers package or almost pay for 1 person's airfare. But with our cruise being 500 plus days away we have plenty of time to pay for it!

I would do it. We had an aft wrap on the Dream several years ago and it was awesome!!

Have you seen cabin 6346? it is a wrap around balcony and it is available throughout day on the Bermuda Cruise, Oct. 2nd 2015

I did see pictures of this cabin on that one website we aren't supposed to mention! It really is a nice cabin!