Iced tea

buffalogal

How about lemonade? I'm really hoping to have a few "Arnold Palmer's" when it's good and hot (1/2 ice tea and 1/2 lemonade). Or can I just make my own in the buffet and take it to the deck with me if it's not available elsewhere?

Or, if you need your tea decaf, just brew your own - the water at the buffet is hot, add a decaf bag, then once it's done, pour it over ice in a glass. Tastes better than the "regular" iced tea from the tap - you can do it with any of the flavored teas, too. :)

Hmmm.....we must be in the minority who just LOVED the iced tea on the CB. Just returned from the 7/30 cruise and had a fabulous time! We got two big plastic tumblers from the outside bar near the pool and used that for our iced tea from the buffet tap. Altho I did miss them not having lemonade too, I survived with the tea!

If you get a soda sticker, when you order a soft drink, ask for the large cup, otherwise they give you a small one.

Archived