My kilt pin boutinierres

Boutinierres are done. The single stone are for the gentlemen in attendance and the triple stone will be the groom's pin. Since I am carrying a brooch bouquet and flowers can't leave the ship the gentlemen will wear these kilt pins

I am so geeking out!!!! I love these! If you could make some Star Wars themed ones I would buy them from you!!!

Boutinierres are done. The single stone are for the gentlemen in attendance and the triple stone will be the groom's pin. Since I am carrying a brooch bouquet and flowers can't leave the ship the gentlemen will wear these kilt pins

Love them

Guess I will have this to look forward to also

Scottish wedding

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am so geeking out!!!! I love these! If you could make some Star Wars themed ones I would buy them from you!!!

As a military mom and USO volunteer, it would be my honor to help you out. As your gets closer, email me, emeraldprincess71@yahoo.com

If you can buy the supplies, I'll gladly donate my time as thanks for your service.

As a military mom and USO volunteer, it would be my honor to help you out. As your gets closer, email me, emeraldprincess71@yahoo.com

If you can buy the supplies, I'll gladly donate my time as thanks for your service.

Awww you are so wonderful!!!! I will do that! Thank you for volunteering with the USO so many people either don't know about it so its always wonderful to hear about people who care!!!