Fireworks-when and where

Larrydano

Sharon and I will be on the Norwegian Breakaway with another couple sailing to Bermuda on Sunday 9/21 and would like to know what night and time the fireworks show is done???

In addition, what are good locations for viewing this show???

Would we have a good viewing of the fireworks from the aft center stateroom 11914??? The other couple travelling with us needed a handicap stateroom and was assigned 11914. Sharon and I are still waiting for a stateroom assignment as we decided on a BX guarantee stateroom for this cruise, our first guarantee stateroom in 25 cruises.

Sharon and I will be on the Norwegian Breakaway with another couple sailing to Bermuda on Sunday 9/21 and would like to know what night and time the fireworks show is done???

Would we have a good viewing of the fireworks from the aft center stateroom 11914??? The other couple travelling with us needed a handicap stateroom and was assigned 11914. Sharon and I are still waiting for a stateroom assignment as we decided on a BX guarantee stateroom for this cruise, our first guarantee stateroom in 25 cruises.

Last year they did them on day 7, the last sea day, port side aft. Anywhere on the aft port side you get a nice view. You might see them from an aft balcony but I cant say for sure.

• 6 months later...

How was room 11914? I have it booked for this summer (July 12-19) to Bermuda. Thanks so much for your info.

-Marc

I think ours was night 5 too. The crew did say it depends on the wind so I guess the night can change. As others said the port side is where they shoot them off so if you have a balcony on that side great! Watch them from there. We were on the other side so we watched from the top deck, very crowded and all the lounge chairs were stacked up and tied down so no where to sit. People were actually sitting on the little tables they use in between the lounge chairs during the day. Ours ran late that night about 20 minutes good show thou.

Handicap stateroom 11914 was a large handicap accessible cabin with a very lage aft facing balcony-ENJOY!!!

Thanks for getting back to me. I cannot find any pictures or videos of the room online and you are the first person who has gotten back to me about the room. I really appreciate your help!