Lobster Night on Imagination

Bsbllmom

Do they have lobster night on the Imagination 3 day cruise? I told my boys about it but then realized they might not have it. How do I find a menu of what is served each night?

I went on a cruise last month be we didn't step foot into the MDR so this time I want to eat there.

TIA. :D

Just took the four night cruise on Imagination and they did have it. But you may wish to order a few as they were super small. I don't eat them but one of the people in my party did and said not only were they small but they were rubbery too.

Just took the four night cruise on Imagination and they did have it. But you may wish to order a few as they were super small. I don't eat them but one of the people in my party did and said not only were they small but they were rubbery too.

It is just the tail. Rubbery lobster is overcooked lobster. You would think they know how to cook them by now!! :(

Edited by Bookbug53

It's an extra every night. The second night it is not extra. As for it being rubbery, I did not find that to be the case. However if you are tempted to believe it was rubbery I'd suggest you read the thread "Disappointed".

That's her thread, lol.

Lobster gets rubbery the longer it sits after it's been cooked.

It's an extra every night. The second night it is not extra. As for it being rubbery, I did not find that to be the case. However if you are tempted to believe it was rubbery I'd suggest you read the thread "Disappointed".

Someone having the opinion that their lobster was 'rubbery' is certainly allowed. I was once served lobster that was too salty. True story.