Cruise Review Fantasy Eastern 7 Night

STUR

DISNEY FANTASY 7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN

DISNEY CRUISE JULY 25th TO AUIAUT 2ND 2014

FRIDAY JULY 25th,20145

Everyone met up at the Orlando airport after a long day of flying Shani, Dan, Spencer, Gab from Cleveland and of course Cherie and I (Stu) From Dayton @ about 6:00pm All on time then took the Shuttle to the Embassy Suite to get our rooms to spend the night B/4 the Cruise starts on Saturday At the hotel we met up with Johnny my son From LA who will be joining us he came in on Thursday to meet with a friend from home Howard who now in Orlando. We all ordered Pizza and ate in the room and Johnny spent the night with us. After dinner we all went to bed to get some rest B/4 the big day tomorrow to Board the Disney Fantasy

SATURDAY JULY 26th,2014

It is now 8:00am I am the first one up We have Mears Transportation picking us up @ 10:30am to take the 7 of us to the ship in Port Canaveral

@ 10:00 Mears called to tell us he was at the hotel to pick us all up. By 10:30 where on our way. Arriving at the ship in about 45min. went through security in no time the only tie up was Spencer and Gab had to stop to get a picture with Mickey & Minnie. After announcing our names as we Board then off to our Concierge suites 12014 &12016, I also rented a Scoter that was waiting for me when I boarded the Ship (only $229.00 from special needs) Got a quick lunch back to our Suite to unpack The Concierge lounge is across from our suite 4:00pm Mandatory Life boat Drill 4:30pm Sailing away Celebration 5:45pm Had a great dinner in the Animator’s Plate dinning room and the wait staff was fantastic and looked after our every need and looked after both Spencer & Gab.(They told Spencer He had to eat his vegies to get a Mickey Bar after dinner) 8:30pmAfter Dinner went to the Welcome aboard show with Mickey Minnie and crew. And then off to bed for a good nights sleep and get ready for tomorrow and Shani’s birthday.

SUNDAY JULY 27th,2014

Today Is Shani’s birthday 44 years old. Up and out for Breakfast At 9:30am than to pass out my fish extender gifts to 15 rooms At present it is 2:30pm and I had a lunch snack in the Concierges lounge. Now I will go to our suite to Rest and enjoy our balcony and then get ready for dinner. 5:45pm Enchanted Garden dinning room had great dinner as it was Shani’s birthday with a lot of singing Happy Birthday and with a special cake we had pre ordered for her. Also it was our assistant waiters birthday. I chose not to go to the show as it was Aladdin and went to our room and went to bed.

Monday July 28th,2014

8:00am Cleaned up and went to Breakfast, After Breakfast went to the theater and saw the movie Million Dollar Arm. And after the movie watched the festivities in the main atrium Mickey and friends Hot Hot Hot

5:45pm dinner in the Royal Court dinning room Spencer was so tired he dosed off at the table and Gab was very well behaved I had a disagreement about the photo package I purchased and told my wife to Shut Up and let me handle things My son jumped all over me and I got up and left the table.

8:30pm went to the show, after the show went to bed hoping to get up in the morning with all things be hind me.

TUSDAY JULY 29th,2014

Today we dock in St Martian

Every one up and I was talking loud to Cherie and my brother-in-law Dan starts with me baby sleeping in next room (After 8:00AM) here we go again I ate Breakfast by myself We chose not to get off the ship and enjoy the ship as it was not as crowded

Tonight is Pirate night with fire works from the ship.

B/4 dinner went in to the Concierge Lounge to find Spencer and Gabe dressed in there customs with hook chasing the concierge team (Amanda, Julia, Kemisha) also in customs I also had a wig hook and patch over one eye. Tonight was vary eventful except for running over Dan’s foot with the cart We stood in line to get pictures taken with the Disney Character’s in our Pirate’s Gear

5:45pm Pirate Dinner in the Animator’s Plate and more pictures This evening had a big show on the main deck 7:45pm Mickey’s Pirates in the Caribbean on deck 10:30pm Buccaneer Blast Fire Works Afterword’s got to Bed after 11:00PM

WEDNESDAY JULY 30th,2014

Arrived in St. Thomas this morning Ate breakfast and off the ship and drover the scoter along the cost there are three ships in port I lost my Pass Port from my back pocket and some nice lady form Sidney picked it up and was going to return it to the Ship and we met up b/4 (how lucky) We leave port today a little after 4:00pm. After spending most of the day on the ship 5:45pm we went to dinner in Enchanted Garden. As always I went to my suite to get some ZZZZZZ Shani went to get more pictures with the Characters and then took Spencer & Gab to the Pajama party with Goofy.

THURSDAY JULY 31st ,2014

Sea day 4:30 pm. Had special showing with Donald on the Concierge deck was a lot of fun but my pictures came out fogy because of the condensation on the lenses of my camera. We than proceeded to walk around the ship to get Family pictures taken 5:45pm Dinner in Royal Court (at last Lobster And 3 shrimp cocktails total5 in each 3 for me and 3 for Dan) when poring the melted butter the waiter dropped the terrain of melted butter on the seat next to me and butter all over my suite and my good Camera on the chair next to me After making clams I went on to bed they took my suit to get it cleaned and Concierge took care of the clam for my camera and lens (about $1300.00) looked it up on the internet I will be hearing from Disney after I get Home

As for the Suit have to see if they are able to clean the butter out of it and leave any stains If not I will have to make a clam for the suit It is light blue and Taylor maid.(they did dry clean my suit and no stains)

@ 12:30 am every one went to see a first run movie to be released in the picture shoes tonight (past my bed time)

FRIDAY AUGUST 1st ,2014 Today we docked at Castaway Cay Disney’s Privet Island. The Island with all kinds of activates And Barbeque Lunch Shani, Dan, Spencer, Gab went on a glass bottom boat and played on the beach. Back to the ship to start packing to go home. 5:45pm dinner in the Animator’s Plate We where ask to draw pictures on this paper they gave all of us and they where shown on the monitors in the Dinning Room We gave our gratuities to our waters.

After dinner went to the Concierge lounge to give gratuities To Amanda, Julia, Kemisha (worth there weight in gold) Also got our boarding pass printed to fly home. Back to our suite to finish packing and put luggage out in hall.

SATURSAY AUGUST 2nd,2014 6:45am Port Canaveral Breakfast in Concierge lounge. The ship was 1hr and ½ late to port. They let every off at one time 9:00am what a mess Thanks to the Concierge they took all 7 of us to the front of the line and wright through customs no waiting. Mears was there to pick us up and take us to the airport

We ate lunch at Chills @ the airport to kill time b/4 our flights home about 5:00pm (Los Angeles, Cleveland, Dayton)

The only big Negative was the noise level in the dinning room and it is vary crowded

I would not take a Disney cruise if it weren’t for my grand kids Gab 2 ½ & Spencer 4 ½ (I do think Gab was a little to young)

Spencer had a ball in Oceaneer Club

As for Gab he was in the Nursery (He wonted to be with his big brother)

The food over all was good but nothing to wright home about (they have two fancy Restaurants (Palo, Remy Adults only you pay extra)

Adults only pool also adults only lounge after 9:00pm

I was surprised to see how many repeat Cruisers where on the ship and how many with out kids

Disney dose know how to put things together