FTTF - kids in their own cabin

Cruising4

I purchased FTTF for our upcoming cruise. DS15 and DSF16 are booked in their own cabin across from us.

I'm confused if I need FTTF for their cabin in addition to my cabin. I don't think I do because they all 4 names appeared for my booking group when purchasing FTTF, yet FTTF is per cabin.

Help! Do I need to purchase it for the kid's cabin?

Thank you.

I purchased FTTF for our upcoming cruise. DS15 and DSF16 are booked in their own cabin across from us.

I'm confused if I need FTTF for their cabin in addition to my cabin. I don't think I do because they all 4 names appeared for my booking group when purchasing FTTF, yet FTTF is per cabin.

Help! Do I need to purchase it for the kid's cabin?

Thank you.

No. As they are minors, priority boarding and priority tendering will be extended to them. If they're visiting the Guest Services desk, they will most likely be with you. Put a luggage tag to your stateroom on their luggage and it will arrive fast and you or your stateroom steward can put their luggage in your room until theirs is ready. Their room will be ready at 1:30, but can store their carry-ons in your room.

Carnival has been closing loopholes a lot, it very well may end up when you check in only the people assigned to the room it was purchased for will get the stickers on their SS card. If that's the case, the minor's may be able to go with you for tendering, but the other adult may not.

Carnival said I could do this AND I said I wasn't trying to get something I wasn't supposed to get.

I know the person on the other end of the 800 number isn't always right so I asked on this board.

Not trying to get anything I shouldn't get. Mostly interested in making an 11:15 flight!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Cruising4
misread

Carnival said I could do this AND I said I wasn't trying to get something I wasn't supposed to get.

I know the person on the other end of the 800 number isn't always right so I asked on this board.

Not trying to get anything I shouldn't get. Mostly interested in making an 11:15 flight!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I in no way meant you were trying to get something. It's obvious to me you were asking so you don't end up being that guy. Even your first post asked the question if you need it for both, so know that I don't hold you in the same boat as those people.

I simply tried to say that Carnival is closing loopholes some people use, and you may need FTTF for both, but if there's no tender ports. I wouldn't get it even if it were the case since they can have their luggage going into your room.

The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with trying to bend the rules, as long as you bow down gracefully when called out on it.