Price match?

landsear

Super saver does not qualify for price protection, but can't hurt to try

That is true, but the 48 hr price thing should still be good. OP, you had better hurry and call.

I booked my cruise earlier today, and it is $10 cheaper now. If I call will they do anything or am I SOL?

I cannot answer without all of the info. For instance, if this is a cruise booked for next year you can always cancel with no penalty and rebook under the new pricing. However, it's unlikely that you couldn't just get them to refund the difference as it would be a lot easier for them.

I cannot answer without all of the info. For instance, if this is a cruise booked for next year you can always cancel with no penalty and rebook under the new pricing. However, it's unlikely that you couldn't just get them to refund the difference as it would be a lot easier for them.

No you can't.

SUPER SAVER

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Cruise Fare does not include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses range from $37.06 to $319.82, and are assessed on a per guest basis and according to the itinerary. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Full names are required for each guest. No name changes are allowed. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable to guarantee categories IS/OV/BL/ST only. Guest may select stateroom type (e.g. interior, ocean view, balcony or suite), but Carnival assigns the deck and location of the stateroom. Stateroom assignment will be provided at the time of check in on embarkation day. Super Saver fare does not qualify for price protection. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Cancellation penalties apply. Request rate code PSV. Offer is not available on Carnival Australia sailings. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

You can use the 48 hour price protection but that's it.

Anything is possible. I've cancelled super saver before and rebooked under early saver.

I've changed names under an ES booking 6 weeks before a cruise at no charge.

Not everything is black and white my friend.. everything is grey.

Such hypocrites on today.

NO MATTER HOW YOU BOOK, THE 48 HR PRICE GUARANTEE APPLIES.

Call carnival, let them know you booked today, and it went down, and want to claim the 110% best price guarantee. you will get not just the difference, but an extra 10%.

Such hypocrites on today.

NO MATTER HOW YOU BOOK, THE 48 HR PRICE GUARANTEE APPLIES.

Call carnival, let them know you booked today, and it went down, and want to claim the 110% best price guarantee. you will get not just the difference, but an extra 10%.

Apparently you don't know what hypocrite means, but if I go on your belief of the word, you yourself would be one. You don't call carnival you submit the form online. The program can be changed or cancelled at anytime. So the program may or may NOT include price drops. And I know that I at least said to call and ask, it can't hurt.

Apparently you don't know what hypocrite means, but if I go on your belief of the word, you yourself would be one. You don't call carnival you submit the form online. The program can be changed or cancelled at anytime. So the program may or may NOT include price drops. And I know that I at least said to call and ask, it can't hurt.

I was talking to the people like steve the pirate who said no you cant... ... but you can submit the form.

And you are right, kind of, the 48 hour deal used to be call in. Now it has its own form

http://www.carnival.com/content/lowest-price-guarantee.aspx?icid=CC_FAC_455

If you use the form for early saver it'll be denied.

I was talking to the people like steve the pirate who said no you cant... ... but you can submit the form.

And you are right, kind of, the 48 hour deal used to be call in. Now it has its own form

Ok, sorry I wasn't trying to be an A hole, I just know I wasn't being a hypocrite. If in doubt I always call, and if I was this OP, I would call and submit the form.

Ok, sorry I wasn't trying to be an A hole, I just know I wasn't being a hypocrite. If in doubt I always call, and if I was this OP, I would call and submit the form.

No worries people online can't offend me [emoji6]. But the 110% lowest price guarantee is available to any booking of any rate, the rates don't all qualify for price drop protection after 48 hrs, but everyone has 48 hours to find a lower price. I helped friends just last week do it for a cruise they left on yesterday. They booked on Aug 23 and the price went down 25 on the 25th.

That's not what I said. I posted the terms of Super Saver which gives you a best price for a guarantee cabin. No changes or price protection is included in that rate. Everybody gets the 48 hour price protection and that's what I said.

One of the problems with this type of question is if you read CC a lot, you read where people SHOULD NOT HAVE gotten any consideration, but for whatever reason, they did.

All of you have read of the people who are a week before sailing, have a death in the family, and allowed to move (which is actually a cancellation) the reservation to another cruise without a problem.

My same grip with John Heald. People who read his Facebook postings end up thinking you get strawberries and champagne because it is a celebration of the birth of your dog.:D