Question for those who've been on the Spirit

Hikini

While NCL may consider it a different restaurant or lounge, its actually the outside deck behind the aft elevators of the inside buffet. However, there is a bar back there too. NCL also does some barbecuing back there, good hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, and ribs.... There is a good view of the wake of the ship and the children's pool area deck 12 aft....

I wondered because on the Sky we didn't realize this area was there until the last day of the cruise. There was an outside line that was similar to the buffet line inside. Outdoor seating under an awning-type thing. I would have loved to have known about it earlier in the cruise. So when I was looking at the deck plans for the Spirit, it appears to be the same kind of idea. The deck plan says "Snack Bar" so I wasn't sure what they meant by that. The area is called "Raffles Terrace".

You will love the Spirit. Make sure you try Bistro for the chocolate fondue dessert. We went when it was 2 for 1 and had impeccable service. Liked the dessert much better than the choc. buffet. Have a great cruise.

Archived