Holiday Cruise

MrsAReid

Hello!I hope all is well with everyone! I would like to know during holidays such as 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc do the menu change? Has anyone been on a cruise during the holiday if so what did you eat? Do anyone have pictures from their holiday cruise if so do you all mind sharing? My family and I are trying to decide if cruising during the holiday would be different then any other time. TIA for all the information you will provide for my family and I.

We have cruised multiple times for thanksgiving, doing so this year, and once over the Christmas holiday. They serve turkey and dressing in the MDR on thanksgiving night. Other than that no changes on that week that we have seen. We did not cruise Christmas week but the week after so the changes we saw was the ships atrium was decorated for Christmas. They were taking it down the day we disembarked. Lots of kids but we expected that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[quote name='Carmel_Skin']Thanks heckmanland.[/quote]
We have cruised on New Years Eve. They did a wonderful meal that was different than any other meal we have had in the MDR. I wish I could remember exactly what we had but it was delicious. I remember having a prailine creme brullet (sp?). It was like a formal night meal but different. We also had party hats and complimentary champagne.