Mid-night chocolate buffet?

Hi,

We have seen this at least twice. I believe it may have been on Sovereign and Legend of the Seas Panama Canal cruise that we saw this. Both were midnight buffets and we were in 2nd seating and too stuffed to enjoy. I would have loved to have some chocolate but we did go through just to see it and took pictures but we are going to try early seating for our Mariner of the Seas cruise in January with the hope that we won't be so stuffed that we can't enjoy the midnight buffet, at least the chocolate if they have that.

I was on the Grandeur 3 weeks ago and we had the chocolate buffet on the 2nd night. There was a buffet at the pool on the 5th night and the Grand Buffet was held on the 7th night. (8 night cruise but was suppose to be a 9 night cruise)

The chocolate buffet had an assortment of chocolate goodies and also some other treats. This was the 1st cruise out of 4 on RCCL that we had the chocolate buffet.

Archived