How early is it safe to book a flight out of LAX?

tpode

We will be arriving in Los Angeles aboard the Summiit from Hawaii in March 2006. Can we be reasonably safe in booking a 12:30 pm flight out of LAX?

Has anyone done this? The day will be a Sunday.

I sure do hope that 12 noon isn't too early to book a flight out of LAX since next month we have booked a 12.25 PM flight out. I figure we dock at 7 am, and the ship usually lets passengers off by the time of their flights out. In the past few days I have wondered if I might have been wiser to book the flight for the following morning which in our case would be Sat.

Thank you very much for letting me know that we will be okay with the 12:25 flite from LAX. Not being familiar with the area was concerned at having that early a flite. Unfortunatley, have non refundable tickets so hate to pay the extra to change them for no reason. Thanks again.

Sounds like you are on the cruise just before ours:D We return from Hawaii on April 9th and I booked a return flight to the East Coast at 12:50 based on the information I received from this board. You should be fine.

Archived