Direct way to check cruise price?

Teetah86

I recently booked a cruise to Alaska late next year using the Early Saver(?) rate (where you have to watch for price drops and call Carnival to claim the savings). Can someone provide a link to directly be able to periodically check the current cruise price? I don't know how to do this except via Carnival's website and going through a "bunch of steps" :) Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

if you google tracking cruise fares there is a web site that will monitor your cruise for you.. I can not say it here as it is against the rules but that site makes it so much easier for you, cost a buck and they do the work and will email you.

Yes! This is the best way to do it.;) The alerts are very customizable, too. You can just have it watch what you want it to (just certain cabin categories, rate changes, etc.) And the $.99 price for one alert, as cheap as that is, is the most expensive per-cruise option. Twelve cruises for $9.95. The lifetime unlimited cruises is only $199.95.:D

Yes! This is the best way to do it.;) The alerts are very customizable, too. You can just have it watch what you want it to (just certain cabin categories, rate changes, etc.) And the $.99 price for one alert, as cheap as that is, is the most expensive per-cruise option. Twelve cruises for $9.95. The lifetime unlimited cruises is only $199.95.:D

my time is worth more than $.99, I have saved on my next cruise over $450 per room x 3 and it does all the work. No checking every day or 10 x a day. Just a very simple email . My package that i bought has saved us over $2850 and i still have one credit left . :D I think i can afford the $.99 for me being lazy

my time is worth more than $.99, I have saved on my next cruise over $450 per room x 3 and it does all the work. No checking every day or 10 x a day. Just a very simple email . My package that i bought has saved us over $2850 and i still have one credit left . :D I think i can afford the $.99 for me being lazy

I hear ya and totally agree. I've been using the site for years. I just wish I had bought the unlimited lifetime credits last time instead of the 12-for-$9.95 package. But as soon as I've used up the last of these 12, that's exactly what I'll do. I was not disagreeing with you in any way - just adding (for the benefit of those that would be checking out the site for the first time) that if you buy more credits at a time, the price per credit goes down.:)

Edited by ShakyBeef
typo

I hear ya and totally agree. I've been using the site for years. I just wish I had bought the unlimited lifetime credits last time instead of the 12-for-$9.95 package. But as soon as I've used up the last of these 12, that's exactly what I'll do. I was not disagreeing with you in any way - just adding (for the benefit of those that would be checking out the site for the first time) that if you buy more credits at a time, the price per credit goes down.:)

I'm a bit confused 😁 Do you pay 99 cent every time there is a price drop for each one? Like if I'm booked on say balcony 8b, does that mean I set up alerts for every balcony category above me ?? Thanks

I'm a bit confused Do you pay 99 cent every time there is a price drop for each one? Like if I'm booked on say balcony 8b, does that mean I set up alerts for every balcony category above me ?? Thanks

You just pay 99 cents to have the cruise "watched" all the way up to the sail date. No matter how many price drops you get 9or don't get), the price is a one-time-per sailing thing. No matter how many categories of cabin you "watch", etc. So if you have 3 cruises currently booked (or are just watching them because you are considering booking), and you want to watch all 3, you pay $2.97. Unless you bought a package with more 'credits' in it (1 credit = 1 sailing). Then the price per credit would be lower.

You can set up as many or as few alerts for the sailing as you want - highlight all the cabin categories, just one, or any number in between. All for the same price.

I hope this helps.:)

shakybeef at yahoo

There's an app that will track your selected ship/sailing for free. I have it downloaded to my iPhone and it emails me every time there's a price drop. It also shows you prices when you started tracking as well as the highest and lowest prices recorded. Makes it easy to see if the sailing is trending up or down.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app