Hotel ? for TrentS

brickiemom

Dear TrentS,

I have found a hotel on hotwire that I strongly believe to be the Bahia Mar. The rate is $104.00 for the date of 2/24/06 for two nights. I have read reviews on Trip Adviser and have only confused myself more. I would truly value your opinion. Thanks for any insight you can give me . This is a pre cruise stay. We plan to taxi, water taxi and walk. Are we in a good location for this?

The Bahia Mar is in a great location right across the street from a very nice beach, and the Water Taxi stops right there. It's about a 10-15 minute drive from FLL, less than 10 minutes into Port Everglades. There are some restaurants you can walk to from the Bahia Mar, or for $5 you can buy an all day pass on the Water Taxi and get to Las Olas or SE 17th Street. That sounds like a pretty good price for February, a lot of people seem to be having problems finding anything, or what they do find is extremely expensive.

TrentS,

Thank you for your quick reply! I think that I am going to book this property. You are so kind to offer your knowledge of the area. From what I have read here you have saved many travelers from not so nice locations. You are too kind. :)

Dear Doone,

I'd be happy to tell you what I got! I went back to Hotwire just five min. ago and it's gone. Gone I tell you! I check out Hotwire almost once a day not quite but almost. I have never seen an R before so that automatically drew my attention. I am a glass half full girl myself so I am confident it will return. When it does I won't procrastinate and I will let you know how I do.

Archived