MJS Transport?

smilz

Have you used MJS? We have always used SAS from FLL and have been very happy with the service. As luck would have it DDIL changed our hotel reservations in Miami and SAS does not service MIA area hotels. We are staying at Embassy Suites.

Often suggested on these boards, but I have never used them.

Why did DDIL choose the MIA Embassy Suites? :confused: Rather isolated in an unattractive area near the Miami airport with no shopping/dining options (other than the on site restaurant and the free happy hour :D). Plus you are still a 15-20 minute shuttle/cab ride from POM.

Not sure why you would spend 45 minutes on a shuttle to still be that far from the port? :confused: You can likely find better hotel options for less money in the FLL area.

We used MJS in May. They were very good. They had the same Sprinter vans that SAS had. Their price was better than SAS for our group of 8. They even had a booster and car seat in the van in case passengers needed them. They wanted my 2 year old in a booster both ways, even though a car seat was more appropriate for her. I am guessing since it takes so much longer to set up, so they went with the booster. My dad was the one they communicated with via cell. They were on time for pick-up and waiting for us in a lot nearby at the port after the cruise.

Are you flying into MIA? We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Dania Beach (Fort Lauderdale), but we flew in and out of FLL for our cruise out of POM.

Embassy Suites was offering a very good park and cruise package and she got the rooms for $69 with a military discount. They are driving so we will have their car to go to dinner. We have stayed at sleep Inn a few times in FLL but their appeal is no longer there for me since Publix moved.