Summit 6 day

kay0522

Just booked a 6 day summit in October. I checked for a thread that would show anyone going along, but couldn't find one. Does anyone do a thread for under a seven cruise, as cruise critic parties would not be an option. Also looking for info on the ship. Am taking my 80+ year old mom and my baby sister along.

Jim and Jean ~ thrilled to find some other CC's on this cruise. My sister and I are super splurging on the Penthouse Suite for our mom's 83rd. Seems like a great place to have our own little Cruise Critic party, since the cruise critic parties aren't offered for the 6 day cruises. Let us know if your interested - we look forward to meeting you.

Kay: That sounds great! We've only cruised once before -Monarch of the Seas last December (my review is on this site). At the time, we thought we wouldn't cruise again, but looking back it was really fun. So we're anxious to try it again. We have a concierge class cabin (8086).

Jim Keefe

I have so been looking forward to meeting all of you on the Summit. Our trip is being posponed. After several difficult days, I went to my neuro surgeon and found that a spine fusion from 4 years ago needs to be redone adding several vertabrae and large titanium plate. The Dr. doesn't feel I'll be quite ready for the trip. The surgery doesn't bother me, but missing meeting all of you great people sure makes me depressed. Think of me - I wish you all the best of all cruises. By the way, taking out the insurance offered by Celebrity is definately a good thing!

Thanks for all of your great posts, I hope we cruise together another time.

Love to all, Karen

Archived