need help choosing a ship plz

hockeyluver

Ok so this is how the story goes..... hubby is getting bored with cruising, said he wants to try something different. He suggests an All Inclusive. I dont really want to do one. Dont know why, because we have never tried one.

We will be going for my 50th, so our one daughter and her boyfriend are coming for sure, not sure about the other daughter and her boyfriend.

Hubby saw some pictures of the Breeze today and said he would cruise if we went on a ship with different stuff than our usual choice of ships ( see my past cruises)

So I am looking for a newer ship with the 2.0 just not sure which to choose. I would love to do the 8 day Breeze to Aruba, Caracau, La Ramona and Grand Turk. But dd and her bf wont be able to fit that in with their budget.

Any suggestions :confused: Thanks

Do the 8 day Breeze at your chosen time. It's not your responsibility to match your adult children's monetary needs. Breeze has excellent sales at prices I find hard to believe at times. If you insist on family, just book a short 4 or 5 dayer to meet timing and financial needs. At least you'd be together.

Perhaps the 4 kids would consider sharing a room?

LOL, I dont see that happening, 3 of them are 23 the other 25.:p My eldest and her bf have lived together for over a year :D

They can all afford to do the more expensive cruise, but the ones with a house are very concious with thier money. An inside was listed at over $700 pp. It is me that doesn't want them to spend that much. They all have very good jobs.

After the 5 day cruise I just did last month I swore to hubby I will never go under 7 days again, unless its a B2B!! :p

I was just wondering what ships are newer and have the 2.0 upgrades. And not the nasty pink interiors Ewwwww lol

Ok so this is how the story goes..... hubby is getting bored with cruising, said he wants to try something different. He suggests an All Inclusive. I dont really want to do one. Dont know why, because we have never tried one.

We will be going for my 50th, so our one daughter and her boyfriend are coming for sure, not sure about the other daughter and her boyfriend.

Hubby saw some pictures of the Breeze today and said he would cruise if we went on a ship with different stuff than our usual choice of ships ( see my past cruises)

So I am looking for a newer ship with the 2.0 just not sure which to choose. I would love to do the 8 day Breeze to Aruba, Caracau, La Ramona and Grand Turk. But dd and her bf wont be able to fit that in with their budget.

Any suggestions :confused: Thanks

Looks like you've always sailed Carnival. While I personally like Carnival myself, perhaps your DH would enjoy some variety. Perhaps one of the Mega Ships with unique entertainment. I have sailed twice on the Epic and really enjoyed their Legends, Cirque, and Blue Man shows. They were very, very Las Vegas type. Also, I would like to try the Oasis or Allure because of their unique venues. Just a thought.