Photo package help

esms5

Hi,

When I go to the Royal website their is an option for an unlimited CD versus all the pictures. Yet, when I put my info in my cruise photos website I only get the option for the picture package. What am I doing wrong or is the cd not always an option??

Mary Ann

Thanks for your response ! I'm glad to here I don't have to buy in advance! We always think we will buy less pictures then we actually do so I'm glad this is an option. Were not big picture takers at home but think it's a fun way to pass the time fur a bit in the evenings.

Mary Ann

We sailed enchantment in August. We were not planning on buying photos. Well, this was our first cruise and the photos that were taken were beautiful. We liked so many. The package was $200 if we had bought each photo separately it would have been over $500. We purchased the CD for $50 . Well worth it. Especially being our first cruise. I am sure if you have been on many cruises then purchasing separately would be more appealing. Just an FYI the cruise ship has the photos displayed, you can look on the walls in the photo area to see your pics. You can make your choice based upon what you see. We were thrilled after seeing the first few pics. Hope this helps