Bringing water onboard

sillysu

There are better ways of getting exercise than carrying a case of water onto a cruise ship.

I simply checked a case of water, as suggested many times in other threads here. Showed up with my luggage as expected.

Sent from my iPad

The "cheap" wine starts at about $28 per bottle of a package deal starting at 4 bottles for $88 and prices going up from there.

Never heard of being limited to two cases of water/soda, where did that come from?

Do not put wine in your checked luggage, make sure it's in your carry on.

The info about checking your cases of water/soda is good for most ports. New Orleans and Tampa force you to carry it on yourself.

Ok thank you. I guess I need to see how much NCL charges for wine to see if it is worth it or if I should just purchase while on the cruise. Thanks again

NCL has a wine list on their website under 'gifts &more' in the 'get ready for your cruise' tab and it will give you a rough estimate of how much it'll cost by the glass or bottle. Hope that helps![emoji1]

The "cheap" wine starts at about $28 per bottle of a package deal starting at 4 bottles for $88 and prices going up from there.

Never heard of being limited to two cases of water/soda, where did that come from?

Do not put wine in your checked luggage, make sure it's in your carry on.

The info about checking your cases of water/soda is good for most ports. New Orleans and Tampa force you to carry it on yourself.

Thank you.. I know Carnival has a two bottle limit is it the same on NCL?