Carnival Room Assignment

jbaker1859

Hello - This is our 2nd carnival cruise. For our first one we did the pick your own stateroom option. This time we did the "Pack & Go" Rate so we have a GUAR (BL) stateroom that, I think, is supposed to be assigned at check-in? But if its assigned at check-in, how are you supposed to fill out the luggage tags for where they need to bring your stuff. Also, I got the FTTF, but if they have no idea what room we're going to be in yet, I'm not sure how they can guarantee it will be ready when we board? Any insight? :confused:

I've done this many times with Carnival before. Usually about a week before the cruise or thereabouts they will assign the cabin.Just keep looking for that in the cruise details section of your booking on Carnivals site.You can then print out the luggage tags. If for some reason the cabin is not revealed to you a luggage tag with the information will be generically listed. Or just fill in the blanks at the pier. It has been my experience that the will assign a cabin prior to you leaving home to get down to the port.

The porters will have a manifest of where you have been assigned, they even have luggage tags.

When printing out the info at home the tags can be black and white, even though they are showing color.

We booked Pack and Go rate yesterday for an Oct 11th cruise and got our room assignment today. :eek: 1st time we have let Carnival do the picking and 1st time doing Pack and Go. We got inside (which is what we always book) forward on the Empress deck (7). We are happy :)