Victoria clipper to Seattle and then SeaTac?

The Clipper is a great way to get to Seattle from Victoria. Their website often has specials and the company is easy to reach by phone.

http://clippervacations.com

Our Washington AAA often has specials, but they vary.

If you choose to stay at an airport hotel, consider using reserving a town car through Shuttle Express. We have used them often, both their town cars and minibus service. They will assist with your luggage and will have plenty of room for luggage storage. Unlike some of the taxis, their vehicles are clean and drivers personable and professional. A town car would meet your scheduled ferry arrival and take you directly to your airport hotel with ease.

Another idea if you have a rental car is to take the Coho ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles. It also leaves from Victoria's inner harbor. From Port Angeles you would have a 2+ hour drive through some beautiful Olympic Peninsula scenery, across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, and north on I-5 to your airport hotel.

I'm a local and have done both of these trips. Both would be good options.

I am sure that you have checked their site and are aware that the offer discounts to Armed Forces members, police, fire and first responders and retirees from same and a travelling companion. If you don't qualify for this type of discount then the site is mute about AAA and AARP members but it wouldn't hurt to phone them or send an email....if you don't ask you don't get.:)