"new"? Falmouth culinary tour questions

Has anyone been on this tour in jamaica? How much is it, how did you book it? Was it worth it?

Have you checked Royal's website for reviews? I ask for 2 reasons. 1, I will be Fallmouth next May and 2, I did a Taste of Antigua tour from Royal's site last year and had I read the reviews on Royal's own site, I wouldn't have booked it. Now, I'll shut up and watch for other comments.

I have. We thought it was great! $45pp. Less for kids. Go on the trip advisor site for reviews as well as the review by BillOh. It offers a different perspective and wait until you try the Jamaican beef patties:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Edited by sauvichick

I have. We thought it was great! $45pp. Less for kids. Go on the trip advisor site for reviews as well as the review by BillOh. It offers a different perspective and wait until you try the Jamaican beef patties:D

OP can save the $45pp and just go have the Jamaican Beef Patties at the stand in the center of the shopping square at the Falmouth Pier. It's only a few dollars and very good !

OP can save the $45pp and just go have the Jamaican Beef Patties at the stand in the center of the shopping square at the Falmouth Pier. It's only a few dollars and very good !

We took the tour because it gave us a historical perspective of Falmouth. What is the point of going to another country by ship if you are going to remain in the confines of the gated area? I guess $45 is a bit expensive for some. :eek:

We took the tour because it gave us a historical perspective of Falmouth. What is the point of going to another country by ship if you are going to remain in the confines of the gated area? I guess $45 is a bit expensive for some. :eek:

Where does it state in my post that the OP shouldn't experience another country ? Nor did it state that I just stayed in the port shopping area and did not experience Jamaica. Rather just pointed out that Jamaican Beef Patties can be obtain by the pier cheaper.

Link to my oasis review from last December for a rave review of private shore excursion, a taste of Jamaica with Falmouth culinary tours

We just did this tour the first week of September and it was excellent. Totally worth the cost and we never felt unsafe at all (even though 2 guys did come up to panhandle my 6'5" husband), the tour guides are excellent at running them off.