Golden 9/6/2014 cabin crawl members

dmbehlke

I would like to address the cabin crawl members on the Golden Princess September 6-13 cruise to Alaska. I set the cabin crawl up to meet in the Library at 12:45 pm on September 7th. I had no way to get in contact with anyone once on the ship but during this time we were to meet I got a medical emergency that kept me from attending the crawl. Just before the crawl was to meet I got major back and stomach pains, and what eventually came out of it was that I was passing kidney stones. The medical team thought at first my appendix was going to burst or kidney stones were passing. This lasted about 3 hours and I was fine for the rest of the trip. I felt so bad that I had set up a time and place for everyone to meet and I was not able to be there. I am sure everyone thought I ditched them. If anyone from this crawl reads this please let me know that the crawl went on even without me there. I sure hope it took place as this should have been a nice small event.

Hope everyone that was on this weeks cruise also had a great time. The weather was perfect for September considering we had no rain at all and it was not too cold either.

Diane Behlke