Recommendations for private driver in Belize

dkc1973

My father and I are looking for recommendations for private drivers in Belize. We aren't the cave tubing or snorkeling types and not sure the ruins will be worth drive and heat.

We mainly want to see the real Belize, maybe have some authentic food and check out some points of interest and maybe hit a few ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Contact nacho at

http://www.ncqadventuretours.com/

He does a bit of everything. Very knowledgeable on Belizean history, and loves to tell jokes. He'll show you around.

If he's busy and you don't want to walk around downtown Belize City on your own, but want good local food to try, turn left out of the tender pier and walk about 3-4 blocks up past the swing bridge. Look for Nerries ( Queen and Daly St--green front) or Anna's Lunchbox (next to the San Pedro Water taxi). Great local food. You can also cross over the swing bridge and turn left down Albert Street to Bird's Isle. A tad more touristy but great views from their patio. Or stay inside the Tender pier area and head upstairs to Wet Lizard, for conch fritters, meat pies, and Belikin beer.