Bus to Little Divi?

Chewpie

No, the Mullet/Maho Bus does not go past Divi.

You can get there by bus, but you'd have to take the Maho bus for a bit and then transfer (another fare) to the local Medical Center Loop Bus to get there. Even then, it's quite a hike from that road into the Divi Resort, itself.

Just grab a taxi from the Cruise Facility for $3 or $4 per person. You'd be there in 10 minutes.

gary

Would a taxi pick up in maho and go to little divi and if so, do you know how much?

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem.

I would expect to pay the same fare as Maho to Philipsburg, as Divi Little Bay is actually on the fringe of downtown Philipsburg. I think it's $18 for two.

They might even put you into a group headed to Philipsburg and drop you off on the way, so the cost could get down to $7 per person.

gary

p.s. That's from the latest numbers I have at hand, and might be just a bit low if they've raised fares without me noticing.

Is there a chance that the busses that run to Maho beach would also make a stop at Little Divi? It looks as if the main road goes right past it going to and from Maho.

If you want to combine Maho with a beautiful beach then I would suggest Mullet. The easiest way to combo these two beaches is to head to Mullet first and then walk the 15 minutes to Maho.

You can do it the other way but unlike at Maho where taxis are easily found, from Mullet you will need to arrange a pick up time, or call for one or walk about 7 minutes to the Pharmacy out on the main road where there is a taxi stand.