Alaska June 2014 trip's video

flcruiser69

Here's a link to our youtube video of our trip to Alaska. We spent two weeks starting in Fairbanks with a land tour with Princess and ending in Vancouver with our cruise. My husband made the video it took two month to put together. Hope this will get you inspired and excited for your Alaskan adventure! Enjoy!

Wow - spectacular job by Mr. Spielberg.....er, I mean Mr. Bulinski;). Well worth the wait - from beginning to end, I was riveted to the photographs and videos, and really enjoyed the special touches throughout. Wonderful video - thanx so much for sharing! And Happy, Happy Anniversary to the special couple! Wishing them 50 more!

Thanks for sharing your video...it was great!! You have a beautiful family...and I can tell from the smiles that you had a wonderful time together...what special memories!

Could you tell me where you found the "Home to Alaska" song that you used in your video? I would love to try and put my photos into a slide show with music and it would be perfect!