FTTF in NOLA question

bradboy

Is it possible for FTTF to be already sold out for a Jan sailing on the Dream? Need some advice please.

Is it possible? Yes

Is it possible they just haven't released it yet? Yes

Is it possible to have been released, sold out, and some more may be posted later? Yes

Just keep checking is the best advice people will give you. :)

last time I booked my April cruise in March. FTTF was shown as sold out. I kept

checking and checking and didn't get one. This time I booked my Dec cruise in early Sep and there was 9 FTTF available. I quickly grabbed one and they were gone next day. I checked back a few times and there hasn't been any in the past 2 weeks. Good luck!

We sailed out of NOLA last April for the Sunshine Repo cruise which had many diamond/platinum members aboard and we got on the ship at 11:30 without FTTF. They do a great job getting everyone on the ship. Save your money for something else.

If that was the only reason to purchase it, I would agree. However, with a tender port, early luggage, and no lines to stand in for very long with mobility issues, I'll spend my $50 and enjoy doing so. :)

Be sure and save it as a "favorite" in the shore excursions, makes it a little faster to check. I kept checking a couple of times a day (OK maybe more than a couple of times) until one finally opened up for my cruise. Once one opens up grab it quick it wan't be there long.

Each sailing has 30 FTTF= NO MORE will be added.

a cruise will first be offered with 15 spots ONLY until they see how many platinum diamonds are booked. If not many then the additional slots will be opened.