Magic - Cabin selection

LVDFW

Good afternoon all!

Thinking of taking my mom on a cruise next year on the magic. She is a smoker and does't get around very well.

If you need an interior room that is

A) Quiet (more important)

B) Somewhat close to the smoking areas

Where would you book?

As the daughter of smokers I would say you would want to get something close to the smoking area. So either the Lido or Panorama deck.

Good afternoon all!

Thinking of taking my mom on a cruise next year on the magic. She is a smoker and does't get around very well.

If you need an interior room that is

A) Quiet (more important)

B) Somewhat close to the smoking areas

Where would you book?

Edited by tkportersat

Quiet is more important than close (Though close is important) I'm thinking Deck 7 or 8 myself.

Thanks for the insight.

we had cabin 6395 and the only noise complaint i had were crazy kids stampeding through the hallways like cattle! ;)

Quiet is more important than close (Though close is important) I'm thinking Deck 7 or 8 myself.

Thanks for the insight.

both are under the cabin sections. try to avoid the gray area on the right side of the ship. this is where the room service station is located

Ex smoker here. Panorama deck. (just above lido). Area is very quiet as there is nothing but staterooms in that area. There are staterooms below and the spa is above. Just double check how far forward you book. You don't want to be under the gym. Additionally you are close to the elevator. I all honesty this is not my favorite location on the ship as I prefer aft. However it does meet your requirements of close to smoking and quiet area. I have had friends book this area and I was concerned about the noise from the Lido. The only time I could hear anything was when we were out on their balcony.