Cheers beer by the glass only

dlon

Does anyone know if you can get bottles/cans of beer with the cheers program on The Breeze currently? That would be a deal breaker for me. (Get's warm too quickly and I don't like mixed drinks). DH called Carnival and they said this is true! As the person he spoke to had to ask someone else I am hoping they are wrong.

Does anyone know if you can get bottles/cans of beer with the cheers program on The Breeze currently? That would be a deal breaker for me. (Get's warm too quickly and I don't like mixed drinks). DH called Carnival and they said this is true! As the person he spoke to had to ask someone else I am hoping they are wrong.

Most of the domestic brands come in an aluminum or plastic bottle, and you will be served your beer in that. If you buy a brand that only comes in a glass bottle at an outdoor bar, such as Corona, they will pour that into a cup for safety reasons. No glass allowed around the pool areas. You can Google for photo examples.

Edited by winddawn

Yes, it just takes a little while to collect them - you have to wait 5 minutes in between each transaction.

Do you take each bottle back to your room? OR have a bag or something while collecting at your leisure?

Will they know I'm collecting unopened bottles to take to HMC? We have a cabanna so I would like to collect enough for the day and will put them in the cooler.

Do you take each bottle back to your room? OR have a bag or something while collecting at your leisure?

Will they know I'm collecting unopened bottles to take to HMC? We have a cabanna so I would like to collect enough for the day and will put them in the cooler.

I have a backpack cooler that I had the room steward keep filled with ice. I also had the bartender give me a bucket of ice to keep everything cold. We were delayed getting into port, so my wife and I sat at the bar for about 25 minutes while we filled the backpack with new beers every 5 minutes. The bartender asked what I was doing and I told him. He hadn't heard of people doing that before. We split a Villa with other family members, but the refrigerator was full, so I kept the beer in my backpack all day -- worked great.