Cagney's suite breakfast and lunch and room service menu

motleyfan

Hello. I saw a similar thread from 2010 but I know things change a lot so I thought I'd make a new one. I was supposed to sail may 2015 but due to personal commitments I had to change the cruise. Now I'm sailing on the NCL sky November 2015 in suite 9202 and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Cagney's breakfast and lunch menu and the suite menu has changed since the 2010 post and if so maybe you can give me an idea what's on it? Anyone that has any suite experience stories that would be awesome too.

We were on the Jewel earlier this month and went to Moderno for Breakfast & Lunch which is where the suite passengers now go after the remodel. Same menu as Cagney's for suite passengers on other ships; just a different location.

I don't have a picture of the menus but can remember (especially the breakfast menu) pretty much. Here are some samples:

Traditional Eggs Benedict

Crab Cakes Benedict

Fruits de Mer en Brioche

Steak & eggs

French Toast

Hotcakes with caramelized bananas

Waffles

Omelette

Side orders such as bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs fixed any style. And I'm sure I'm missing a number of things.

For lunch:

Starters include

Shrimp cocktail

Grilled asparagus

Soup of the day

A green salad

(and more that I can't remember right now)

Entrees include

Grilled Sword Fish Burger

Hamburger

Steak

Scallops

Salmon

French Dip

Desserts include

Banana Cream Pie

Warm espresso brownie with macadamia nut ice cream and brittle

Carrot Cake

Ice Cream

Berries

A cheese plate

This is just a sample, as I can't remember everything but this should have made you hungry by now! :D

Is it just jewel guest that has a new location for suite guest for breakfast and lunch or has other ships changed this also.

We were on jewel last November and it was still cagneys. Man they had some good bacon. Loved the waffles with all the fruit on top. Although I thought the star had better food in cagneys. Will be testing out the dawn soon.

Is it just jewel guest that has a new location for suite guest for breakfast and lunch or has other ships changed this also.

We were on jewel last November and it was still cagneys. Man they had some good bacon. Loved the waffles with all the fruit on top. Although I thought the star had better food in cagneys. Will be testing out the dawn soon.

From my understanding it is the Jewel class ships that have recently been through refurbishing, and they now have Moderno moved to the old Star Bar location across from Cagney's on deck 13. They also have the old Blue Lagoon remodeled and changed into O'Sheehan's.

From my understanding it is the Jewel class ships that have recently been through refurbishing, and they now have Moderno moved to the old Star Bar location across from Cagney's on deck 13. They also have the old Blue Lagoon remodeled and changed into O'Sheehan's.

AFAIK, the Jewel is the only ship that has undergone the change (did it in dry dock last May). The other Jewel class ships are scheduled.