Glory Tours

CathyG

We would really like to book a tour with Sarah but after all the bad things that were being said, we are curious if she is making amends or how things are going. Haven't seen anything about her in a while. Thanks for any input.

Cathy-

I'd give her a try now.... I received an email from her about 1-2 weeks ago and all is well. She switched credit card processing companies and rectified the final few errors. She is also recovered from her illness and the computer seems to be recovering as well from all the virus activity. The issues with insurance were also settled so there are no other issues with the snorkeling portion of the trip.

I highly recommend Sarah at Glory Tours despite all the issues the came crashing down for a couple of months... The tour is wonderful and you just can't find a better one seeing the best of Land and Sea than with Glory Tours.

I plan on using them again when I return to Barbados and hope that everyone will wipe their slate clean when considering a tour in this beautiful and friendly place.

www.glorytours.org

It would be interesting to see how things are with Sarah these days. I agree with Pholter, that the excursions she offers are the best you will get on the island. Interesting, who is up to the challenge?

Thanks to both of you for your replies. We still have a few months before we have to make reservations so I'll just keep my eyes on the board. I'm glad everything seems to be going okay for Sarah. Thanks again. Cathy

Hi everyone

Just to let you know our new system has been up and running for over a month and a half and is working smoothley.

I am truly sorry for th inconveniance caused. I am so confident in our new system that I can confidently say

Glory Tours will refund the full cost of any tour taken if it is found that dupplicate billing has occured. as of July 15 2005

Once again happy sailing to all cruisers and my Best Wishes to you all:)

I thought I should alo mention we are sold through EXPEDIA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Viator, Last Minute Deals, Shore Trips, Chep Tickets and many many more large travel companies. If you feel more comfortable you may book through one of them:) here is a link to one

http://www.viator.com/brochure/resu...rbados&x=14&y=7

I hear what you are saying Sarah, but as of this morning I am still wating for part of my refund from our May 8 tour where we had additional billings two different months. I have sent numerous emails attempting to get this resolved with little success. So you have to excuse me is I think your reply is a little self serving and not backed up with actions at this point...Ken Boyd

Cathy-

I'd give her a try now.... I received an email from her about 1-2 weeks ago and all is well. She switched credit card processing companies and rectified the final few errors. She is also recovered from her illness and the computer seems to be recovering as well from all the virus activity. The issues with insurance were also settled so there are no other issues with the snorkeling portion of the trip.

I highly recommend Sarah at Glory Tours despite all the issues the came crashing down for a couple of months... The tour is wonderful and you just can't find a better one seeing the best of Land and Sea than with Glory Tours.

I plan on using them again when I return to Barbados and hope that everyone will wipe their slate clean when considering a tour in this beautiful and friendly place.

www.glorytours.org

Not One Complaint. Issue resolved.

Cathy-

www.glorytours.org

Not one complaint. Issue resolved.

I, too, am still waiting for part of my refund. And that is after having tried to reach sarah recently and receiving no reply. I would still not recommend this tour operator, at least if they insist on a credit card payment -- cash would be fine.

Lyssa

When booking with Sarah, do you have to pay in full? Does she send you a confirmation of same? If she sent a confirmation, then you would have proof of payment. I still want to book with her but am leery. Thanks. Cathy

When booking with Sarah, do you have to pay in full? Does she send you a confirmation of same? If she sent a confirmation, then you would have proof of payment. I still want to book with her but am leery. Thanks. Cathy

Sarah emailed me my tour ticket/proof of payment the same day I booked.. I'm guessing she still does the same now.

Yes, Sarah sent me proof of purchase for the trip in November and one full amount was put on my credit card in November. Then before we even set foot on the ship, the credit card was billed again. Then when we were on the tour which I may add was wonderful, I have never said anything but good things for the tour, we were asked for payment again. I did not know the credit card had been billed again when we got on the ship or I would not have paid cash on the tour. In any event, the long and short of it is, it would be better if she would just accept cash on the tour date instead of all this commotion with peoples credit cards.

My experience seems to be the same as Cammie's. I was charged for 1 tour immediately upon reservation and received a receipt. A couple of days before my cruise, without my noticing, my credit card was charged again for 2 tours. I paid the tour guide in cash for 1 tour. So, in effect I was double billed.

Note that having a receipt saying that you paid does not protect you from this kind of thing.

Hi everyone

As I have mentioned the credit card problems have been resolved. The situation occurred when we had 3 cards the where charged 50% then 50% then the guest paid 50% on the tour.

I was concerned about getting more so I changed the system the new system initially ran all the balances in the system for those who had made a 50% deposit so when that guest came and paid another 50% it meant they paid 150% for a tour.

It has taken a long time to get this sorted out because it all happened at the same time I was dealing with health issues.

I have apologized about it and continue to do so.

I also repeat that anyone who receives duplicate billing any time after the 15th of July 2005 will obtain not only a refund for any overcharge but there whole tour would be refunded and our services will be provided to them free of cost.

I have no problem saying this as I know our system is in tip top shape now. It is impossiable to be double billed. One payment is taken at the time booked a voucher is then issued and no payment is taken on the tour or at any other time.

I thank you for all your support and patience in dealing with this unfortunate matter

I just have to tell you all that I STILL have not received my refund. We are almost 5 months from my tour. The tour was great. The company has not been. Keep this in mind when you listen to promises of refunds . . . .

Hi Sunski

I am not sure about exactly who you are sorry with the screen names it is hard to tell I do know I have 2 guest who emailed me stating they have not seen there credit card refund I have askes both of them a few days ago to email me with a fax number and I will be happy to fax them a copy of there return. I have not recieved a responce from ither email.

Perhaps you can email me if you are one of those 2 guest if not please email me and I will speedily deal with this matter :)

Best Regards

Sarah

Archived