UK Reviews of the Week by Trotpot, emsicle & Rabbitsmummy!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Star Brilliant Baltic and great company by Trotpot

First time with NCL and on an American culture cruise ship. Arrived at Copenhagen an hour after our allocated boarding time - it seems almost all the boat had same boarding time ! Took about an hour between arrival to getting on board. We missed lunch in the restaurant, and ended up at the Market cafe - it was ok, but made me glad I had paid in advance for the Ultimate Dining package. The boat was full, with a mix of Americans, Australians, and Europeans. Some areas of the boat are much busier than others but if you look hard there are quiet spots. Continue reading... Brilliant Baltic and great company

Liberty of the Seas First cruise - Liberty of the Seas by Gareth from emsicle

Firstly, let me say I never expected to go on a cruise! I thought cruising was for wealthy people who were a little above the rest of us - yeah, right - how wrong can you be?! My husband and I booked a week long cruise on Liberty for our 25th wedding anniversary, and I devoured everything I could find about cruising before going as I felt a little overawed. There were some questions I couldn't find the answers to, but reading reviews and watching videos helped hugely. So, from an honest viewpoint, here's my take on my cruise. Continue reading... First cruise - Liberty of the Seas

Oriana Sweet Oriana - Good times never felt so good!!! by Rabbitsmummy

Oh didn’t we have a lovely time, whilst on the Oriana. 14 nights Baltic Cruise, with so much to do and yes the sun shone every day. Having only had the joint experiences of 4 cruises under our belts now - A Cunard , a Fred Olson and a Nile River Cruise we wanted a cruise from Southampton in early Sept. Oriana ticked the box. Whilst I do read reviews I appreciate that one mans’ meat is another mans’ poison ! and you cannot please everyone all the time ! However we met a lot of people who were P &O fans - had cruised on different ships but returned to this one time and again which in itself speaks volumes Continue reading... Sweet Oriana - Good times never felt so good!!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin