Blue Lagoon shore excursion, is it still available through RCL???

nik23

Just received an email from RCL to plan and book excursions for our upcoming cruise in February on Enchantment. I noticed, The Cruise Planner did not have any trips to The Blue Lagoon for the Beach Day or SeaLion, Dolphin encounters. The only beach day passes were for Atlantis. Did RCL stop offering these excursions? or do they only put out a few trips at a time? I usually don't book excursion this far ahead of time, but my DH and I really want to do the Beach Day at Blue Lagoon. Any ideas?

It's offered through RCI on each of my upcoming Majesty cruises. It is sometimes not offered depending on the time you are there - as in if you leave at 2pm from Nassau.

In any event, you can always book it independently. Just google it. There are 3rd party shore excursion providers and Blue Lagoon may also allow direct booking.

Check the "Bahamas" board on here, too

We went on a Blue Lagoon excursion through RCCL while on the Enchantment in Sept. and are booked to go again in Oct.

I am assuming it's not available on-line because they haven't finalized the arrangements with the tour company as of yet.

Just keep checking , if not, I have read where it can be purchased on your own. The only difference being you provide your own transportation to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal where their boats depart. It is a short taxi ride to get there.

On RCL's tour you leave from the cruise ship dock.