Jewel and Alaskan review submitted

Floridanamaw

For those interested I just submitted my review of our cruise on the Jewel. I'm not sure how long it will take to be published. It is quite long but if anyone would like me to publish it here I can, if it is permissible. I'll try to answer questions if I can. We did not eat at any of the extra pay places so I can't answer those questions for you. Thank you to everyone that answered all my questions while I was getting ready for our Alaskan cruise. Absolutely loved Alaska. It is a must see for everyone!

I have a TON of pictures! I did not take but a few of the ship but I have lots from the ports. I'll try and get some posted later today. My senior memory is failing me on the captain and I have looked through ALL of the dailies and it's not listed anywhere. He seemed very personable with a great sense of humor. Sorry I can't think of his name. Picture to follow soon.

My review has been published in the ship review section if anyone is interested in reading it. One again thanks to everyone that answered my endless questions. We loved Alaska!

Going to read it now. We were on the cruise the week before you...thanks for posting!