thermal spa

vibechick1

Does anyone know if the liberty of sea has the thermal spa ? I called and they said they don't know ?

Oasis and Allure each have a thermal suite, and that is the only steam room/sauna option on those ships. Some of the smallest ship classes have a thermal suite, not sure which ships. I don't think Voyager-class and Freedom-class ships do, though. But these ships have steam rooms and saunas in the respective men's and women's locker rooms that are free of charge.

We are going to be on the Brilliance of the Seas, I believe they have a Thermal Suite. Does anyone know if you can pay daily or do you have to pay for the entire cruise, it is 15 nights?

On Oasis/Allure you can pay by the day or get a pass for the cruise (usually just a week). I would think it would be similar on the other ships. But for a longer cruise like that, I wonder if they would break it up somehow. It would be nice if you could buy a five-day pass, say, and use the days as desired.

Edited by CntPAcruiser

I have not been on a Radiance class in a long time, but when I was, it was by the day or by the cruise. They try to give you the impression it will sell out if you don't buy the "package". I would say risk getting the day pass (if offered, and I bet it will be).