I understand that the Divina will be in the Mediterranean

Camelia-

next summer. Does anyone know which ship will be replacing it in the Caribbean? Is there a new ship coming in the Spring of 2015? Just curious..

Camelia

Camelia,,,,I believe the earliest you may see a new MSC ship will be in November 2017. I'm not sure if they've even begun cutting steel yet for either the Vista or The Seaside projects. Divina will leave in the spring and then return in the fall (November) of 2015.:)

MSC trialled the Divina sailing from the U.S. presumably to learn, first hand, about the U.S. market.

MSC have stated that the Divina will remain in 'U.S.-mode' while she sails in the Med next Summer. They have not gone as far as to say Europeans are not welcome but I would imagine many Europeans will not like the 'adjustments'.

MSC are trying to attract the U.S. cruising market to the Mediterranean aboard an MSC ship - and suggesting the Divina is probably the most suited to them.

MSC = Mediterranean Shipping Line. MSC are over-the-top Italian themed except for the Divina since she repositioned to the U.S..

The Mediterranean is MSC's bread and butter. The lure of the Divina was there to tempt you.