Xpress Pass was ready, now NOT ready

Half Hitch

We've filled out online check-in, paid in full and actually printed out our XPress Pass.

Just went back to online check-in to see if luggage tags were ready and discovered it says our XPress pass is NOT ready.

Last week I had an issue with my beverage package not showing up and my TA and Celebrity went back and forth to get the package added and everything seemed fine.

Did the adjustments to our booking do something to affect the Xpress Pass?

Now, I have already printed the pass out weeks ago, but I'm worried that if it now says "Not Ready" that something isn't right with our reservation. I don't want to show up at the pier and find out we're not on the passenger manifest.

Does anyone have any insight or should I call Celebrity?

Thanks!

I've noticed that when TAs have made changes to my booking that it sometimes affects the info I've entered into online check in. Have you checked through all the sections to make sure none of your entries have disappeared? I think something like this happened to me before and either checking over all the sections or waiting a day fixed things for me.

Did it work?

Unfortunately not. I went back through all the sections and all the info was still there. I had to accept again the Terms and Conditions and I was hoping that would solve it but nope, Xpress Pass still not ready.

I'll call Customer Service in the morning.

Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately not. I went back through all the sections and all the info was still there. I had to accept again the Terms and Conditions and I was hoping that would solve it but nope, Xpress Pass still not ready.

I'll call Customer Service in the morning.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, let us know. Customer Service was able to quickly fix it for us. It takes about 45 minutes after they update to be able to print.

Sorry, let us know. Customer Service was able to quickly fix it for us. It takes about 45 minutes after they update to be able to print.

I had the same problem and called the Check In Help number.

They had me enter the reservation through the front web page 'already booked' and not through "My Reservations". This worked.

Thanks for everyone's advice.

I finally got the issue resolved after much time on the phone with my TA and with Celebrity.

For some reason the computer system incorrectly thought I owed money after I had upgraded one of our beverage packages. Now it's fixed. Let's hope it stays fixed!

I've learned to take nothing for granted, and if you see anything weird about your reservation, don't just assume it will magically get fixed. Get on the phone!