Dining promotion question

Kylie

Through an NCL promotion when we booked we get a free dinner at Cagneys and 1 at the Italian restaurant. I know we can't prebook these but where do we go when we get on the ship to sign up for a time and night? Do we have to go to each restaurant or is there some place we can go to sign up for both? After I made final payment it now says first and second nights only?!? I was hoping for Cagneys on the the 3rd night to celebrate our 35th anniversary that day.

Have others been able to pick any day for these promotions?

If you are staying in a suite, your concierge can take care of the reservations of for you. Otherwise, there is a Reservations number you can call on the ship that handles all restaurants. You can also visit Guest Services / Restaurant Reservations Desk on board.

I don't know whether or not you can book dates outside what is stated in the terms of your promotion, but once onboard, anything is possible...

If you are staying in a suite, your concierge can take care of the reservations of for you. Otherwise, there is a Reservations number you can call on the ship that handles all restaurants. You can also visit Guest Services / Restaurant Reservations Desk on board.

I don't know whether or not you can book dates outside what is stated in the terms of your promotion, but once onboard, anything is possible...

We took advantage of that promotion this past March on the Dawn, we just went to the rest. to make resv., we could go any night we wanted, I wouldn't like to be tied down to a specific night, maybe when you first board you could go right to the person that is taking reservations for all restaurants (usually set up near the guest services desk) and ask for the night you want because it is your anniv., it's worth a try. Happy Anniversary, have a wonderful cruise!!

We took advantage of that promotion this past March on the Dawn, we just went to the rest. to make resv., we could go any night we wanted, I wouldn't like to be tied down to a specific night, maybe when you first board you could go right to the person that is taking reservations for all restaurants (usually set up near the guest services desk) and ask for the night you want because it is your anniv., it's worth a try. Happy Anniversary, have a wonderful cruise!!

We aren't in a suite (just a mini-suite with no extra perks) so we'll go sign up right when we get on board.

Thanks for the information and anniversary wishes. Hopefully we can pick the night.