Voyager of The Seas To Bermuda Sailaway

beckers

Hi I'm going on the VOS to Bermuda from Bayonne. It has a 6 pm departure time. Can you tell me what time the life boat drill is and if there is a sailaway party up on deck. We are trying to do our own meet and mingle party since they don't do one for a 5 day cruise and trying to find a good place and time to meet. If you can tell me where the party is that would be great. I saw something about a parade on the promenade inside later in the evening anyone know about that?

Thanks.

Becky

Just a suggestion - we've set up our own meet n mingles in the past and I would highly suggest scheduling 2 (one for the sailaway if you wish) but do a back up one the next day. Not on this ship but on another cruise they had a problem returning w/customs and we were to sail at 6pm and we never were allowed to board until 8 pm! So unfortunately we couldn't find any of the people in our group since we didn't have an alternate date in time for those who couldn't attend the first meeting (which in this case was all of us). What date are you doing this cruise? We're booked on it 10/2.

Hi I'm going on the VOS to Bermuda from Bayonne. It has a 6 pm departure time. Can you tell me what time the life boat drill is and if there is a sailaway party up on deck. We are trying to do our own meet and mingle party since they don't do one for a 5 day cruise and trying to find a good place and time to meet. If you can tell me where the party is that would be great. I saw something about a parade on the promenade inside later in the evening anyone know about that?

Thanks.

Becky

Hi Becky, Remember me from our "adventure" in Florida?:D

How have you been? I sailed on the VOS to Bermuda in June on a FAM. Yes there is a parade on the promenade, I believe it was when we were getting dressed for late seating. We had a P. cabin so we looked out the window. They had another one later in the week.

The muster drill was when we were still in port, don`t remember if they had a sail a way party. The Pig and Whistle does have outside seating, great place to watch the parade.

Any othe questions?

Just did the VOS-Bermuda cruise last week.

The above poster has it more or less correct.

I think the Muster on ours was maybe 15 mins later.

Of course slowpokes helped make it even later still.

We were supposed to sail at 6:00 but we were about

15 mins late departing.

The poolside sailaway party started about the same time

(don't miss the bridge whatever you do).

There was even some fire boats spraying for our departure

- very cool!! :D

Hi Becky, Remember me from our "adventure" in Florida?:D

How have you been? I sailed on the VOS to Bermuda in June on a FAM. Yes there is a parade on the promenade, I believe it was when we were getting dressed for late seating. We had a P. cabin so we looked out the window. They had another one later in the week.

The muster drill was when we were still in port, don`t remember if they had a sail a way party. The Pig and Whistle does have outside seating, great place to watch the parade.

Any othe questions?

Ann - Of course I remember you from our "adventure" in Florida you were a blast and especially with "your friend" on the MSC Opera :eek: How's business.

I am studying all I can about the luxury cruiselines and want to market in that area. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show this year, but want to go next year and attend the "Luxury symposium before hand" I would love to talk to you again.

Becky

Ann - Of course I remember you from our "adventure" in Florida you were a blast and especially with "your friend" on the MSC Opera :eek: How's business.

I am studying all I can about the luxury cruiselines and want to market in that area. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show this year, but want to go next year and attend the "Luxury symposium before hand" I would love to talk to you again.

Becky

You can give me a call anytime. I won`t be going this year (have one with my consortium in Vegas) but I will go next time:D

Archived