Specialty Dining Package

gobucks22

I frequently read, but seldom post. The help I have received on CC is great and certainly enhances our cruise experience. So thanks in advance. I did try to search unsuccessfully for the answer to my question (my bad). I am considering buying the 3 dinner specialty dining package on an upcoming Celebrity Equinox ten day cruise. I understand Celebrity will assign the first night of the cruise for the first dinner(probably day one) and then we pick the other two evenings. My question is will we be able to dine and experience all three (Murano, Tuscan and Silk Harvest) restaurants or is there a restriction on which venues?

Yes, my understanding is you will get one night in each of the three specialty restaurants on Equinox. You can not choose 2 or 3 of a particular restaurant. We have had some great meals in Murano's, ok to good in Tuscan, have not tried Silk Harvest. Enjoy !!! The Equinox is a great ship.

The package includes one dinner in each of the 3 restaurants listed. We liked them all, except the service is a couple was questionable.

They will most likely sign you up for the first night but you can request the second night if you would like. Just call the enhancements dept to get set up for this. The first night for sure will not be a formal night, so bear in mind that if you choose the second night, it may be a formal night -- which is why we choose the dining package -- but it is not for everybody.

Just be aware, if early enough, you can have your choice of night #1 or #2.