Shuttle Service - Any Suggestions?

cjdixon4

I posed this question previously, but since I relegated my request to a specific shuttle service, I guess no one could really respond to it. Let me re-word it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good shuttle service in SJ? Help is appreciated!

I posed this question previously, but since I relegated my request to a specific shuttle service, I guess no one could really respond to it. Let me re-word it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good shuttle service in SJ? Help is appreciated!

Shuttle from where to where? If you mean from the airport to the cruise port, you can hop on the cruise line shuttle. If you mean from the airport to the hotels, you won't find one. The taxi drivers have a lot of power and the hotels there do not have shuttles, although I have heard of people getting kind of an informal shuttle to their hotel. When you are touring around the town, the bus system is very easy to use. We stay in Condado and take the bus all the time to the OSJ area. But the busses do not run late at night. And you can't take luggage on the busses.

I should add that taxis are very easy to catch anywhere in San Juan. They have big and normal size taxis for larger groups if needed. I don't know any specific names of the companies though.

Goshutle operates in San Juan. I used them in Seattle when cruising Alaska and they were fine.

https://goairportshuttle.com/

Ed